Robert A. Rossano, Esq.
I was born in the Bronx, New York and moved to Miami in 1959. I attained my undergraduate degree in 1974 and my law degree in 1977 from the University of Miami. During law school, I interned at Greater Miami Legal Services where I engaged in a class action claim against Little Hud.
My legal profession started in 1977 when I worked for a large multinational insurance company defending all types of accident cases. I had extensive trial experience in automobile, trucking, tractor trailer and motorcycle accidents. I also defended property owners, business owners and managers from premises liability claims including design defects, negligent maintenance, and negligent security claims.
In 1982, I began working as a plaintiff’s personal injury lawyer. Since that time, I have continued to represent accident victims in all types of tort cases, including, motor vehicle accidents, construction accidents, work related accidents, police torts, premises liability claims, job discrimination claims, medical malpractice claims, and legal malpractice claims. I have prosecuted and defended commercial litigation claims in State and Federal courts. I also have experience with family law and probate law.
- Law Degree: University of Miami, Juris Doctor, 1977
- College Degree: University of Miami, B.A., cum laude, 1974
- Florida, 1977
- United States District Court Southern District of Florida, 1978
- Court Appointed Guardian Ad Litem (to protect the rights of children and incompetent adults)
- Pro Bono Service Awards from the Put Something Back Program
- National Registers Who’s Who
- AV Preeminent Lawyers Martindale- Hubell
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice, formerly the Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Florida Justice Association, formerly the Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers
Samantha D. Rossano, Esq.
I was born in Miami, Florida and earned my undergraduate degree from Florida State University in 2006. I obtained my Juris Doctorate from Saint Thomas School of Law in 2011. Prior to attending law school, I was a legal secretary handling PIP (personal injury protection) cases. After attending law school, I began working as a plaintiff’s personal injury lawyer. I also defended insurance companies from property damage and personal injury claims. I have experience in family and probate law as well.
- State of Florida
- Young Lawyers Division